Friday, February 1, 2008

MBA Year 1

This is my 2nd sem this term in DLSU-GSB and so far so good. It is fun, most especially juggling your time between work and school. Most fun part is when we have to prepare case studies and reports and we really need to balance our time in relation to our groupmates time as well..



I have only 1 class: Managerial Statistics and validating exams of MS Office Applications, Surfing the Net and Information Management



I chose to puruse MBA to learn further the management principles that I will need if I will be given a chance to be part of management.



The most amusing experience I had so far was when I called my professor "Sir Bernard" for I was thinking of my boyfriend at that time. =)



Good luck to my MBA!

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

congrats in advance,.. Good luck.